PROFESOR DE MATEMATICA, FISICA Y PROGRAMACIÓN (BILINGUE)
Buscamos profesor de
Inglés: Nativo o bilingüe
Inscríbete en esta oferta
We are looking for Part/Full time teacher who can teach Mathematics, Physics and Computer Science.
Here at TutorASAP High Performance International Study Centre, we are on the hunt for young, charismatic and creative individuals with a strong passion for teaching that have an interest in taking education to another level.
TutorASAP High Performance International Study Centre is NOT a school NOR an academy but an organization built from passionate teachers who are willing to take education to another level through developing the T.E.O Algorithm.
Our main objective is to provide students, aged 13 to 18, with the skills and knowledge needed for the 21st century by giving them a "strong foundation for a brighter future".
If you think this is a place for you - we have the following position available from September 2021 to June 2022:
Position: Part/Full time teacher who can teach Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
The Teacher should be able to teach in English (native)
Locations: our centres are located in Madrid (Alcobendas, La Moraleja, Chamartin and Pozuelo)
To successfully apply for a position, the requirements are:
- Native English level or highly proficient in English
- Bachelors degree or above, (in the subject taught), and/or PGCE or QTS
- Proven professionalism and integrity
- Compassionate, friendly, creative and open personality
- Teaching experience is preferred but not essential.
Why teach at TutorASAP?
- Kind, warm and welcoming people
- Well behaved and respectful students who are willing to learn
- Maximum 5 students per class
- An exciting place to teach and experiment with new teaching methods
Working days: Monday to Friday
Opening hours: From 9:00 to 21:00
Students age: 13-18 years
1. Prepare and create teaching materials as noted by head of departments
2. Communicate and co-operate with other teachers
3. Monitor students progress and maintain a portfolio for each student;
4. Attend all weekly meetings with the classroom teaching team as scheduled;
5. Assist colleagues in reviewing and editing all materials;
6. Maintain relationships with parents and keep them well-informed about their childs progress;
7. Represent the school and participate in campus and community events as needed