If “the goal of language is for communication and the most effective way to communicate is through speech” then let me help you achieve that.
Learning English with Carol through conversation is a really fast and fun way to improve your communication. Whether you need it for work, (Business English), an interview, for personal reasons, or for an English exam, or academic English, (I have spoken with academics from various fields, such as Psychology, Japanese Art in the Meiji Period, Astrophysicists, PHD students, Educators), you will make fast progress with this method. Classes are tailored to suit the individual needs of each student. Improve your life opportunities by learning English. Classes are held one-on-one on Skype. Join me for your English conversations on Skype today from anywhere, on the go or from home or work using any device. Have real conversations with a native English speaker. I have taught more than 350 students online and this amounts to 1 132 classes of either 30 minutes or 60 minutes, in just over two years, (as of April, 2017).
Theory About Why Learning English Through Conversation Works
There are three processes involved in learning English through conversation, (among others):
1. By having conversations, we get more exposure to the target language. New items and structures then become available for use.
2. Practice makes perfect: when talking to other people, the psychological processes involved in retrieving information and creating sentences become more automatised.
3. It seems that when conversing, learners become more aware of gaps between what they can do, and what they are not yet able to do. This appears to help students with Noticing, which is a requirement for learning.
Vídeo presentación de Carol
Ofrece clases particulares a
- Estudiantes de bachillerato, universitarios, adultos
- Empresas, autónomos y profesionales (in company)
Cómo da las clases Carol
- Online (webcam, Skype, Classgap)
Formación: títulos, cursos y certificaciones
PHD in Psychology(cursando)
Master of Education MED
Honours Degree in Education BED
Teacher Education Diploma
Majors in English and Psychology BA