My name is Kamile. I am a professional pianist and a piano accompanist. For the last 8 years I’ve been teaching piano students of different ages and levels.
During my teaching career i worked in Lithuania, Spain, France and the last two years I've been working in Swiss International music school GmbH.
Lately I decided to have my own virtual piano studio and teach my students in a new, engaging virtual way. I do teach kids as well as adults and use fun and engaging teaching methods depending on students needs, also prepare them for different piano exams or music festivals if wanted.
Some people doubt about effectivity of online classes, but I can assure you that virtual classes can be a real advantage and excitement for people who:
1. Doesnt have too much time in their schedule.
2. Want to try new things.
3. Wish to be more flexible with their time and learning process.
There are so many ways how to make online piano classes effective, some of them are:
1. Tonara. This amazing platform gives a chance for me and my studens to connect between the classes, share ideas and receive explanational videos from me.
2. Games. With younger beginners we interact fun musical games suitable for online classes, so that they keep motivation during the class.
3. Program. Each student, together with me, sets a goal for improving and gets a unique studying program to reach his/her goal smoothly.
And so much more :)
If you would like to know more, don’t hesitate to sign up for a free trial online piano class and I will be happy to answer all your questions!
Vídeo presentación de Kamile Sutkaityte
Ofrece clases particulares a
Niños, adolescentes, adultos
Cómo da las clases Kamile Sutkaityte
- Online (Skype, Zoom, Classgap)
Formación: títulos, cursos y certificaciones