- 15 years experience teaching languages in 3 continents and 6 countries
- Exam preparation with own materials (mostly Cambridge)
- Levels B2, C1 & C2
- Zoom & Skype teaching available
- Conversation & Business English
- I hold a Master's Degree in Comparative Literature (The University of Washington, USA) and a BA
Degree in Mental Philosophy (The Unviversity of Edinburgh, UK)
- Fun and personalised classes
- My conversation courses and I have helped dozens of students to better their speaking skills and become more confident in speaking English in both formal and informal settings.
- I am flexible and organised and can adapt our classes to your needs and priorities.
- I have extensive experience in preparing for Official Examinations and can teach a wide range of content, strategies and skills to guarantee the most positive results.
- Demonstrated adaptability working with students of various skill levels and learning processes.
- Developed skills in presenting material in a clear and understandable fashion.
- I have compiled a wealth of materials and my own Grammar Reference over the years.
- Over the years, I have both compiled and created a a very complete database of resources aimed at learning, practising and consolidating all the skills involved in language learning: Speaking, Listening, Reading and Writing, and I make these resources freely available to my students in different formats.
- I am a curious, fun, sociable teacher who loves to see his students learn, have fun and achieve their full potential
Ofrece clases particulares a
Estudiantes de ESO, bachillerato, universitarios, adultos
Empresas, autónomos y profesionales (in company)
Cómo da las clases David G. Company
- En el domicilio del profesor
- Se desplaza a domicilio
- Online (Skype, Zoom, Classgap)
Formación: títulos, cursos y certificaciones
Comparative Literature (University of Washington)
Mental Philosophy (University of Edinburgh)
MAES Educación Secundaria Inglés (Universidad de Sevilla)