Hi! This is Josh.
I'm a native speaker of English with a degree in Language, Literacy and Communication (from the University of Manchester).
What makes me stand out as a teacher?
- Native speaker
- Over 10 years experience
- Bilingual (DELE Certified Spanish speaker)
- Self-employed (so I am able to make invoices for companies, and pay my taxes right here in Spain)
And what else?
- I've been employed by local governments in Zaragoza, Pamplona, and Bilbao for training and translations!
- I'm the author of three English learning course books!
- I also co-wrote the book Malas Decisiones with Lourdes Lorenzo!
- I'm a creative, professional and serious teacher who can help you with your goals!
- I adapt my classes to my student's individual needs!
If you have any questions, please get in touch, and remember the first class is free.
Please note, I do not work with children- only adults, professionals and business (and yes, university students count as adults). Most of my students are looking for exams like the PET, FCE, or CAE, but I also spend a lot of time helping people who need to work in English, either here in Spain, or those who want to work abroad in English.
I am available for work in Pamplona and online. And remember, as I am self-employed (autónomo) I can make bills for companies (and pay my taxes and work legally in Spain!).
If you have any questions, please get in touch, and remember- the first class is free.
Ofrece clases particulares a
Empresas, autónomos y profesionales (in company)
Cómo da las clases Joshua
- Se desplaza a domicilio
- Online (Skype, Zoom, Classgap)
Formación: títulos, cursos y certificaciones